CLOS SAINT VINCENT
Located in the heart of the wine-growing village of Verdigny, 4 km from Sancerre elected "favorite village of the French" in 2021 and labeled "most beautiful villages in France" in 2022, the "Clos Saint Vincent" will allow you to discover or rediscover the Sancerrois, its terroir and its relaxed way of life.
Verdigny, a peaceful little town of 300 inhabitants, is one of the most important wine-growing towns in the vineyard. From everywhere, the vine is visible and from the top of its hills, the point of view is magnificent: the peak of Sancerre, the vineyard of Pouilly sur Loire and on the horizon the Morvan: an invitation to dream.
This charming house (next to the owners') of 145 m² can accommodate up to 8 people and has all the necessary comfort for your stay.
• ground floor: veranda, fully equipped kitchen (oven, microwave, gas and induction hob, extractor, fridge, small freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, etc.), living room with TV, dining room, a bedroom with TV, sofa bed and bathroom (sink, shower), toilet under the veranda
• floor: 3 bedrooms (two bedrooms with 140 cm bed, one with 2 90 cm beds), bathroom (sink, bath), separate toilet
• in the courtyard, fully enclosed and quiet, you will have a room of 25 m² to store your bicycles, motorbikes, etc.
Private parking on site for 3 cars, for more private parking 50 meters away.
From the accommodation, you can go directly for a walk in the vineyards and savor the calm and beauty of nature.
You will be halfway between Nevers and Bourges (50 km), cities of Art and History and you will have many activities nearby:
- Sancerre, rocky peak overlooking the Loire, old citadel
- The Maison des Sancerre where you will discover the whole history of the Appellation
- Vineyards of Pouilly-sur-Loire, Mennetou-Salon, Quincy, Reuilly
- 18-hole golf course, mini golf, tennis and outdoor swimming pool (opening July/August) in Saint-Thibault (5 km)
- The Loire by Bike (departure from Saint Thibault)
- Loire, Nature and Discovery: canoeing down the Loire (departure from Saint-Thibault), at the farm, horseback riding, cycling or on foot
- bike and mountain bike rental in Saint-Satur (4 km)
- Le Raboliot: trip on the Loire in a traditional boat (gabarre) in Saint-Thibault
- hot air balloon rides: Vents d'Anges in Sury-en-Vaux (3.5 km)
- paragliding – Rêv' d'Ailes in Bué (8 km)
- karting – paintball in Cosne-sur-Loire (13 km)
- Ô Parc leisure park in Cosne-sur-Loire: for the whole family, rides, giant inflatable structures, aquatic area. On-site food court
- covered swimming pool in Belleville (21 km) with balneo area (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi) and pool with slide and pentagliss
- La Borne: pottery village (23 km)
- in Treigny (42 km): Guédelon castle, tree climbing and Boutissaint animal park
- Château de Saint-Fargeau (45 km) and its historical show in July and August
- Le Pal: Amusement park and animal park in Saint-Pourçain-sur-Besbre (142 km at 1h30), quite possible during the day (90 km of free motorway)
- shops nearby Sury-en-Vaux, Fontenay, Saint-Satur, Saint-Thibault, Sancerre
- restaurants: Sancerre and its surroundings offer more than thirty tables for all budgets
We are lucky to have in Boulleret (12 km) the only starred restaurant in the department “Maison Médard”. Delphine and Julien Médard will welcome you in a warm dining room and introduce you to refined, innovative and authentic cuisine. Exceptional!
The + of Clos Saint Vincent: all you have to do is cross the street for lunch or dinner at the Auberge du Vigneron. In a rustic and typical Sancerre setting, the welcome is warm and the menus offered by chef Jessica are delicious. We recommend it, you will certainly have a good time there.
Gift: a bottle of our production will be waiting for you and during your stay, we will be very happy to welcome you for a visit to our cellars with tasting.
PLEASED TO WELCOME YOU !
More information :
Laurence NEVEU : 06-76-22-56-63
Jean-Philippe NEVEU : 06-72-90-68-05
Mail : email@example.com
You can also book on the sites :
"Clos Saint Vincent"
62, Rue Saint Vincent